My Music


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day is Great (from the MOM)

This is my Mother's Day Present. It is a red maple that is the front of our yard. It is beautiful but this is what the leaves are doing. I hope this one does not die.


It has been a very nice day today. We even all match without trying. I couldn't have done it I had tried!!!



It was too sunny in the front so we are on the porch. Molly doesn't understand what to do and everyone was trying to help.
The pen Lauren is holding is my present.




Molly is the cutest thing. Who gave her that cookie? I wonder...

We finally found shoes for her FAT feet.





2 comments:

Arizona Hosmers said...

Jackson is too cute.... is he still crazy and full of energy ? Molly is getting so big. You guys suck... I looked at you summer vacation route and noticed you come awfully close to El Paso but skip it. So close to seeing your girls. Oh well... I guess we will have to see you in Houston someday.

Allison J. said...

Sara, your hair is short! It is really cute. Can't wait to see you in July-we found a house, check out our blog!!!

Powered By Blogger