My Music


Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13, 2008

Another week has gone by and the kids continue to amaze me. Jack's newest phrase when he sees me is "Dad you are my best friend".

I find this amazing that he knows what this means and how more importantly how to say it coherently. Thinking about his statement I hope that sentiment continues and I don't tick him off later in life and I become his enemy.

We have been planning our summer vacation and we are getting very excited. We will be glad to get out of Hot Houston and into some drier and milder climates.

I have added some pictures in the gallery for you to view. They are pretty good. If you haven't seen Molly lately she has really began to talk and grow into a very very very active little girl. She can climb on anything and everything and she is the only one in the family that knows how to manage "Cheeto" aka JACK! (Cheeto is Jack's new nick name from last year's family vacation, because he basically dove into the giant bag of cheeto's and came out with orange hair, face, hands, and feet! I am sure we have a picture somewhere. I will need to find it.

This coming week I go in for the big pooper viewing. I am having a colonoscopy because of all the history in the family. I am sure it will all go ok, but keep your fingers crossed.

Short and sweet

See you in the funny papers!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger