My Music


Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heat and colon review

Well what an interesting week. If you ever get a colonoscopy watch out. The preparation for the procedure is worse than the procedure. I don't remember much from the day of the procedure, but I do know that the night/day before was full of liquid in and a lot of stuff on the way out.

The good news is that I was clean of any polyps or anything out of the ordinary the doctor was very happy with what he saw and I am relieved that I can wait another 5 years until I am checked again.

We have been doing a lot of landscaping and design to our yard. It has been fun, but I can't wait until we are done. However, because you keep messing with it I don't know if we will ever be done. We fix one thing and notice something else we must fix. One of the things I would like to fix in my big picture of ideas is that we put in a pool and an outdoor kitchen with a fire place in the back yard. I now have something to work for in my backyard instead of a big lawn to mow. This dream is not an all at once reality but many phases, so we will see how long it takes to happen.

Molly is starting to come into her own. She is such a happy and delightful baby. She is starting to talk...in her own langauge she only makes up words so she can be heard. She is truly a blessing and can't imagine life without her. It seems that she is the only sister that knows how to really iritate Jack, which I find fascinating. She just knows how to push his buttons. However, Jack knows how to push everyone elses buttons. That kid is spoiled and he knows it. He still is a good kid and there are reasons he gets spoiled. Me and him are outnumbered and we have to be heard.

The school year is winding down and the girls are still counting the weeks and days until school is out. For us the school year doesn't end until the June 7 or there about. We are looking forward to vacation and summertime fun.

INTERESTING THOUGHTS by the Felkins Kids

Jack

Dad your my best friend.

Molly

gooo goo ga gurkley murkley

Lauren

When will my teeth grow in so I can eat corn and apples?

Ella

She doesn't ask a lot of questions but she does think about life's questions from spirtuality to scholarly thoughts such as "To be or not to be, that is the question" she then asked what is the question because this one doesn't make sense.

Alex

When driving by our neighbors house about to go to her friends birthday party who are a mixed family of races said, "I didn't know her dad was THAT black". She meant it innocently but it sure sounded improper.

See you next week in the funny papers.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger