My Music


Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sprinkler System

Well the title of this week says it all. My sprinkler system has been leaking and I had to pull out my manifold and get a new one. It was leaking pretty bad. I moved it all together and I am getting a new one tomorrow to put in. It is very frustrating that it was leaking.

Anyway, it definitely feels like summer here. wish spring could have stuck around, but it seems summer is here to stay. AC is already running fairly strong.


We have been doing a lot of landscapping and I am getting sick of it. It is a never ending project. One nice thing out of our landscape project has been our garden. We have corn sprouting, zuchinni, tomato, pumpkin and strawberries!!! Can't wait to try them.

I might post more with pics and other thoughts later today.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger